Monitizing my You Tube account...Update

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Schindler

1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
About a year ago, I asked for input regarding an email I recieved from You Tube wanting me to monitize my video. I started the process a short time later.

At the time, I had only 30,000, or so, views.

I checked my account today. I have over 76,000 views and mt account is sitting on over $54.00. When my total hits $100.00, I will recieve a check.

if you have a youtube account, you might want to look into it, especially if it is something that can get a bunch of hits. You might be able to get yourself a Franklin for no work.

Tom

Wow thats pretty interesting. What if you get lucky with one of these viral videos that get millions of hits. How much money could you get?

I have two or three cooking videos posted. Thanks.

Oh...type "Cooking With JohnnyO" in the search box.

What if you get lucky with one of these viral videos that get millions of hits. How much money could you get?

I started the adverts at 36,000 views. Now at 76,000 views, I am at $50.00.

(Simple math time)

50.00/40,000=0.00125

0.00125*6,000,000=$7,500.00

using the same structure I have with 40,000 views giving me roughly 50 bucks, a viral video with 6 million views could net ABOUT $7,500.00. Maybe more, maybe less.

Not too shabby.

Tom

Considering the low volume of classic Cougar videos, I'm going to look into this. Not a get rich quick scheme, but easy money, no matter how little, is always nice.

I looked into it, apparently it's by invitation only from YouTube. My cooking videos only have 1400 views.

Latest posts