MOOG 0 PotHole 1

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcirtap

Reaction score
installed oct 29 2011. didn't even make it a year. New one installed today. hopefully this one lasts longer

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Oooooh, the 'famous' Moog problem solver end link. Maybe not so good after all! Sucks when you have to buy twice. Hope this one lasts a little longer....Bob

Moog's blue thermoplastic rubber bushings suck. After three blowouts, changed to poly.

Reused the 7/16" Moog hardware and substituted with ES heavy duty bushings. (9.8103)

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks swshawaii. Will look into getting the bushings. Dont want to have to replace these again in a few months....

If you order the ES sway bar bushings the come with new end links.

True Rodger. Difference is the ES link bolts are 3/8" vs. Moog's 7/16". Also the ES

end link kits use their smaller bushings. I believe Moog's "cupped" washers may contribute

to faster wear, especially if over tightened. I torque the poly to 20 ft/lbs. with no problems.

And yes, I left a review and gave the bushings FIVE stars. LOL :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed my oil today at my dads he has a lift and was doing a once over and wished my bushings looked like the top pic cause on my passenger side i dont have anything anymore going to have to buy the hole assembly