Movin Stuff

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Allen

Reaction score
We're doing Audio upgrades at my club this week. My buddy called me yesterday afternoon asking me if I needed his '08 Ram to move our 6 Custom JBL Mid-High cabinets to the Audio Shop for the re-cones. I told him "nahhhh it's OK, I did it this morning".

Have to admit, I was a little shocked myself that I could fit all 6 in one load. Couldn't get the bed extender on or the gate up but it was no problem at all! It was the first time taking the cover off as well, I was impressed at how quick and easy it was.

Cant wait for my lease to be up so I can grab me a Limited.

[Broken External Image]:

When will people learn not to doubt the Trac !?!?

I've seen at least 4 posts over the last month where members are reporting other peoples' amazement at the Trac's capacity for anything that is thrown at it.

We all know its an extremely versatile vehicle, yet we are all still quite surprised by the payloads we can cram into the "little" box. I know that every time I load up the trac I am always surprised how much I can fit back there (and more when the rear bench is folded down).

Not only that, but I've certainly impressed some onlookers and friends with the Trac's 4x4 and towing capabilities. I took my one friend's dodge out of an icey, muddy mess with no problems and had a huge crowd watching as I towed my other friend's Jimmy out of pretty nasty predicament (thigh-deep snow).

Keep on Trac'n :cool:

I have a sticker of a bulldog crushing down the tailgate and around it says " When the tailgate drops, the Bullsh:t stops". People ask me what it means and then they see me hauling stuff in the bed and or towing with it.:cool::p