MTX ThunderForm 10" Subwoofer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe B 4

Reaction score
You guys and gals get first dibs. Prefer local pick up in SoCal but will ship on your dime. Took out of '07 when returned to dealer. Works excellent and is out of site, out of mind.

Should fit '01 and up. More info here:

I liked the sound, has the tight bass of a 10" sub yet can hit when called upon. I was pushing it with 250 watts rms and it sounded great with whatever I threw at it.

Fits under seat perfectly. Has a hole where you can drill through to solidly mount it to the floor, but I never used it as the fuel tank is under there too.

I just emailed you my paypal address. I will look for a box to pack it in tonight and get rates. If I do not have a box in the garage I will pack Monday at work. Please email me the address you would like this shipped to so I can get rates. I am assuming you want ground rates?

In my opinion this is the best way to go with a Gen2... my 10" Rockford Fosgate PS3 shallow mount in a custom built ported box rocks!

[Broken External Image]: