Mud-A-Palooza pic

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Johnson 2

Reaction score
This is a fellow site member Adam who meet me at the mud hole this weekend. Thanks Adam for pulling me out(twice) Can't wait to do it again. Pic's of my truck will come later.

[Broken External Image]:

:banana::cool:

Looks like fun but there's way too much water to really fling some heavy mud around. Looks more like the lake I usually drive through. How about these:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

:cool: That was the first drive thru the shallow part of the lake, i have alot more pics but would have to upload them. After the day of fun I had 2" of thick mud all over my ST and thats before I did any lift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, those are some nice pics. Big Johnson(and Adam) and Jerry, looks like you had a lot of fun. I wish I could do some more of that.:D

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing. Keep having fun and stay safe:cool:

hey now...there was lots of mud! I was just getting started in that first pic. after things got tore up a bit and the lake turned into soaked up mud, my truck got COVERED. Again, good time seein you out there mike.

I didnt get stuck once, and pulled out a lifted F250 in some fender-deep ruts...that was crazy, didn't think I could.

Turns out, sport tracs are little beasts in the mud....wish I had some super swamper boggers ! :lol:

Oh ok gotta post some pics of the "muddy" fun, let's see some of your truck. I always like seeing muddy trucks. I like the looks on the faces of all the yuppie's faces when I have my truck mudded up and top thru downtown Pittsburgh or out in the suburbs. :cool::lol::p

I wish i would of taken a couple pics of mikes truck while it was out there...the flags on the back were the best.

The aftermath:

[Broken External Image]:

hes a couple more, and the F250 that dug himself in like that...that I pulled out.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

:banana:

That's one nice looking truck but where's the mud? :p That truck shouldnt be white, it supposed to be brown:lol: just kidding, looks good. I guess it something with F250's, I had to pull my buddys truck out when we went mudding. :banana:

Here is mine, not as good as others pictures. Its not as much as you guys did, but still got my ST dirty.;)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

George, great looking truck. You have one up on me, you can go trailin' whenever right by your house. I don't really have anywhere close to me that I can go. I miss living in Oregon and Washington. Looks like you almost got stuck there in the third picture. :D:cool:

Thanks Jerry, that is before I installed the safari bar. I still dont go trailing that much, I wish I could get to wheel some more.You have a really nice ST as well, it looks wicked, especially in the pics you posted.

I think im going to get a TT & shackle lift, put some bigger tires and it will be more off road capable.

This is the most recent trip, the only pic, bad timing, and not the best flexing pic. I had a better flexing pic further up the trail, where my right rear wheel came up about a foot into the air(so ive been told). Remember, I am going in reverse in the pic, since the trail had downed trees further up, and no place to turn around.

[Broken External Image]:

I'm ordering the 1.5" spacers tomorrow and then I'll be mounting the 285/75/16's BFG's I have for mine. I've done the TT,SL, and 3" Body Lift. Here's the latest pic's of mine:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

and one of my Show truck:

[Broken External Image]:

Looking good, it will look amazing once you get those 285's installed. Are you running 255's right now with both of the lifts?

265"s with TT,SL,BL. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have the bigger tires on, it looks funny with the 265/75/16's now. I just put on a Flowmaster 3"in/dual 2.5" out, I have them running out the side in front of the rear tire for now but I have the 2.5" pipes that I need to bend my own tailpipes out the back, probably do that next Saturday as well.:banana:

ThaT sounds awesome, although Im too lazy to mess with the exhaust, I like the quiet sound of my stock exhaust. But it sounds like you have your hands full.

Were the 265's on the ST, with just the TT and shackle lift? Im just wondering if you had them on when the ST had just the TT and shackle lift, and how well they fitted.

And did you like the tires themselves?

Thanks,

George T.

I put the 265's on before I did any lift, the pics of my truck above with the mud on it has them on sitting stock height and I have clean pics in my library. I waited to do the dual exhuast. 'til after I lifted it so I have more room. Pretty tight under the bed stock height. I couldn't find any shops that would do duals. So I have the room I need now and I have the pipes from my old Chevelle just need to bend them. :D:banana:

That is really awesome. Yea, im still debating whether I should do the TT and shackle lift or not. I mean I wanna put some bigger tires on and give it a meaner look, but I dont want to lose ride quality or MPG. What kind of affect did the TT and shackle lift have on your ST's ride quality and MPG?

Thanks,

George T.

P.S. I am really sorry for changing this posts topic, kind of got onto this topic.

Latest posts