Multiple OBDII engine codes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
Trying to learn before I take this to a shop and spend a butt load of money. I was setting at idle while talking to a neighbor the engine started missing, rpms went to about 500, then started increasing to near 1500. I finished running my errands the motor ran fine with no more issues. I then hooked up my cheap code reader and got the following:
P1130
P1131
P1132
P1151
P1152
P0171
P0174
P0300
P0301
P0302
P0303
I would appreciate any insight on where to begin at least to know enough to speak to the technicians.

Year, Mileage and maintenance history??????

I'm not a tech and I haven't looked up al your codes. My thoughts are 1 or 2 of these codes are tied to all the others.

Darn I've become one of those guys. Information requested.
2002 ST, 4.0, 2WD, Automatic, with 293,xxx miles. Installed a Jasper remanufactured engine less than 50k miles ago. This problem is getting worse, I believe it started a couple of weeks ago thought I might be imagining the slight hesitation. I believe the relevant codes are P0171 and P0174 (Fuel Trim too lean) Bank 1 and Bank 2. I took the ST for about a 60 mile drive today and had three occurrences seems to happen at idle like red lights etc. Like EddieS'04 commented I do believe the plethora of other codes are generated because of this I checked with the code reader and only captured the 71 and 74 codes. Appreciate any suggestions.

I forgot about that hose leak. I hope I can remember it when my time comes. I wonder if that is available part.?