mustang forum

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug brandin

Reaction score
On the advice of several members of this site, I tried to join a Mustang site called "allfordmustang". Part of the enrollment included "who reccommended you" Not remembering names, I put the "myst web site". I was rejected because of the reference.I need to be on a site that is as good as this one. Anyone have any comments or suggestions?

i think i was one that recommended the "allfordmustang" forum. i use the same name there as here...dutch1944.

feel free to say i recommended you. good luck.

dutch

I'm on there as well, as ncranchero. I don't post much but good info there. The Mustang is my wife's car. It's really a beautiful car but I'm just too old & fat to crawl in and out of it!!:lol:

http://4.0collective.com/

Todd; I had passed on the 4.0 forum because I have a 3.8. It is a 2000 convertible that I bought for cruising not for racing. Red with tan leather. Gets 19 mpg everyday and 28-29 hwy. I love it. P.S. I love my 05 ST just as much.

They have sections for ALL mustangs, does not have to be race... ...... 4cyl to 4.6......

Just like this site, any sport trac any motor any condition is welcome !!!

No problem..

Todd Z