My apology

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08Red STA

Reaction score
I received my decals from Webxtremes.com and they look great. I was apparently too quick on the draw w/ my previous opinion and I was wrong...if anyone on this site is associated w/ them, Im sorry and thanks for the excellent choices and quality decals. Would recommend using to everyone.

Glad it worked out well for you. Be sure to post pictures of the new decals after they're installed.

Yea I will. However will probably get flamed for what they are. They are "Saleen" overlay decals to replace front and rear ford emblems and Saleen numbering. I know its not Saleen but I just think the carbon fiber will look alot better than the blue emblem on a red truck, ya know. Plus Ive always wanted a Saleen (F150 or Stang) but cant afford those.

I got WebXtreme FX4 decals for my old '05 and liked them very much, although I did end up taking off the "Sport Trac" part of it because I thought it looked better without.

No poser here, I basically built the FX4 Sport Trac that Ford didn't. :D