My Dallas meet pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather Rueckert

Reaction score
Here is a few of my Dallas pics. This is my ST and Tweety Trac at the auto show.

[Broken External Image]:

This is Bryan Olson from Ford w/ the 07' ST that helped make this meet possible.

[Broken External Image]:

Another one of my twins :D My ST on left and Mike Lewis's ST on the right.

[Broken External Image]:

I took this pic of downtown Dallas from the top of the huge ferris wheel at the Texas State Fair.

[Broken External Image]:

Yes nice pics, Looks like you all had a good time..

Todd Z

Great pics, Heather. That ferris wheel is awesome, isn't it?

I thought you and Tweety Twac were going to be displayed with the 2007, but I heard Chevy put up a stink and wouldn't let Ford use some of their indoor space, temporarily. Is that true?

Eric,

The original plan was to have our ST's next to the 07', then GM through a hissy fit about having to move their vehicles out ot the way for us to get our ST's out of the building later that day. Unfornately with the Ford display being stuck back in the corner of the building we had no other options. It was still cool though that we got to be a part of the outdoor Ford display .:D -Heather

Great pics Heather! That's a good one from the top of the Texas Star. I was a little too scared of hights to go up there. :unsure: It was great to finally meet you guys!

Gary- I wish you could of made it too, maybe next year if they have the meet more your direction.

Larry- It was great to meet you, hopefully you can make it to next years meet as well. :D -Heather

Latest posts