My Island Blue baby is For Sale on the Internet!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have mixed emotions about having traded for a Volvo Wagon. Better mileage, more storage room, (in the Volvo), but....... My truck was sooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Click this link & see. The bo-bo heads have it listed as Manual Transmission, but its really Automatic. I have a few modifications to do to my Volvo before it's nearly as sexy as my truck was!!!!:cool:

http://volvo-center.ebizautos.com/detail.aspx?iid=1028284&anchor=/2001/Ford/Explorer-Sport-Trac/Crew-Cab-SB/

SHAR....OH NO :eek:! Don't sell that BEAUTIFUL ISLAND BLUE ST! I have an 01 the same color and it was and is the color to beat, bar none! Sorry to hear that you are letting it go, I hope whomever buys it will keep it as pretty as you have kept it. There weren't many of those colors driving around this country and that was what was so unique about the Island Blue color. Before the 2001 season was over Ford abandoned that color and the "rust color" that was so unique. I see about 4 or 5 in the whole metroplex area of Dallas and Fort Worth, so it does get complimented often by onlookers. Good choice on the Volvo, at least you stayed in the Ford Family!