My new 04

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian K 2

Reaction score
Hello. I am Brian from NC, USA. I just picked up my new, to me anyway, 04.Anyone swap to headers? How was the fit? Great site BTW. I have been lurking here for 6 days,LOL! Thanks to all.

The stock exhaust manfolds are very free flowing on the Trac...you wont see any real gain for the money..

Welcome to the site...

Welcome to the site.....now you must add some pictures....:D

I had checked headers out for awhile and found the same thing Eddie said....and so many other mods to spend money on.....:rolleyes:

I am going to say I have every bolt on mod you can do as far as performance goes ( besides the supercharger) and the headers are the Last thing I am doing... Probably this week I am ordering them, Hope to install in April...

Todd Z

Thanks for the warm welcome. I know about addiction and toys. My first love is fishing/boats.:blink: I'll get some pics soon. Nothing fancy, just all stock and way shiny! So far I love it!

right on... welcome.... headers might be a good idea once you have reached todd z's point of the last things cause there are way better performance mods (intake, exhaust, XCAL2....) that you can do before the headers

Dallas