My new Adrenalin is HERE!!!! NEW PICS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schroeder 2

Reaction score
Finally....I wanted one of these really bad back in 2008, before I bought my Limited, but lost out. Now, I took advantage of the 0% for 72 mo and got an awesome trade in on the 08 and "D" plan price...could not pass this up!! Its a 2010 new ST Adrenalin, V-8 AWD loaded with roof, and voice activated nav system, Torch Red. Just got to the dealer today, took a few pics...should take delivery of it Wed. Maybe get some more pics of it. This is our 4th ST since 2001, and maybe our last, since they wont be making them anymore after this year. Thought I would share this with everyone, and let everyone know about the 0% for 72 mo if anyone is interested, they are also offering 3500 rebate in leiu of the financing...not many V-8 adrenalins left out there...my dealer had to drive 150 miles to get this one!!

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
A beauty for sure! I want one before the end of this year. May not get the 0 percent financing, but will try for the best deal. Wanted a 2009 in White Suede :driving:but they didn't do that color for 2010:angry:, so I may have to go slightly "newsed" :banana:

Great looking in Torch Red though!!!!!!:haveabeer:

We were really thinking about the Blue Flame color...it looks awesome on the Adrenalin. We located one at a dealer closer to us then this red one was, and almost bought the blue one. But the wife had to have the Red. I wanted black as my choice, and liked the silver also...but had to agree with the wife. Even though there are more red ones out there, in the end, it was our favorite color.

We were really thinking about the Blue Flame color...it looks awesome on the Adrenalin. We located one at a dealer closer to us then this red one was, and almost bought the blue one.

Was the blue one in Springfield? There's been one sitting at Landmark Ford for a few months now. If I was in the market for a 2010, that's the one I'd buy.:haveabeer:

Im jealous. On disabilty, I will have my '04 for along time. May a used gen2 sta, someday.

Yeah I had to drive 3hrs to get the FIRST adrenalin sold in FL!

It is worth it trust me!

Congrat's.....LOVE the color!

NICE & CONGRATS :supercool:

one of the best looking vehicles out there :driving:

I've seen 60 months but not 72. I'm trying to line up a blue Adrenalin with the same options. It's a slow search. :)

Rock on with the new ride!

If you got "D Plan" I would have taken the rebates and got financing elsewhere. Right now I have banks that lend 2.99% for 60 and 3.99% for72. That is usually a lower payment and a better deal than 0% for 72m.

Gratz on the STA though! They turn heads!

Just the other day I walked out of Lowes and there was a guy taking pictures of my truck with his cell phone. When I started it up he turned around on his heals and watched us drive away with his mouth open.

I actually weighed both options of 0% for 72 or the 3500 in rebates...the cheapest rate around here for 72 months was thru my credit union at around 5%....amortorizing that over 72 months would have cost me around $5345 in interest. The diff between the two was $1845... advantage going with the 0%. Usually I do take the rebates, it almost always comes out better that way, but the 0% worked out better for me this time. 3.99 % for 72 is a great rate, but even at that rate with the amount I financed, I would be paying $4225 in interest. If I was going to trade this one in 2-3 years I definately would have taken the rebates, but I am hoping to keep this one till its paid for.

I think you will be very happy with this truck. The Adrenalin package gives the ST a marked improvement in residual value over all other trims.

Congrats man!

That is awesome, and I had no idea they were offering 0% for 72. We were going to get one, but after the wedding in June. But... I talked to my step dad who is with Ford Credit, and he said he would be surprised if we saw this rate again since this one is largely in response to Toyota doing it, followed by GM and everyone else. He (and most people there) don't know for sure the future on rates, but I also don't see it coming again in time for me to get one. So I may just have to jump on this as well.

I need to find out what my monthly payments with A plan would be.

Very nice looking Trac, you will get compliments almost daily.

I stopped counting the times i came out of a restaurant or store and found a crowd around mine dicussing it. One of the best things is when I start it up... the magnaflow exhaust growls... and they all smile realizing that it actually has a V8.

Go ahead and get used to the attention because you will get alot of it. :haveabeer:

Thanks for all the compliments...We took delivery of it this afternoon, and she is sittin in the garage. Got a few more pics of it, a little dirty from the wet drive home though. Installed a Hitch Scan in the receiver hitch right away, since the Adrenalins dont have back up sensors in the bumper cover....1 thing I do miss from my 08 Lmtd. Gotta say...I love the color!! This is my wifes daily driver, and after her initial drive, she was in love!! We both noticed the difference in steering and braking and accelleration that the AWD has over the standard v-8 Limited we had. Tighter steering, a bit more solid braking, and it seems to rev faster, smoother, and grip much better. I am VERY happy so far.:banana:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]: