My New Toy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bike Ironbar, I ride a 2K5 Honda CBR1000RR.....pics are in my library. Always wear your helmet as Stonemiser advised.

[Broken External Image]:\

Last weekend at Palomar Mountain. 01 Suzuki SVS.

Always wear your gear. If you haven't ridden before take an MSF class they are cheap and get you a discount on your insurance.

and you might want to checkout

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the advise. I always wear my helmet even in states where you don't have to. I have owned a couple bikes before this one.

Lil Red - I like your bike. Very nice.

JD - I'm taking the class in August just because getting your license in GA is hard from what I hear. I like the SVS as well.

raym2 they're not the most compfortable to ride but you get used to it. I've actually ridden mine almost 400 miles in 1 day when I visited Deals Gap but that is on a very rare occasion. On average I can do up to 150 miles before it starts getting uncomfortable.

raym2: The bike I posted above is the same one my wife and I took our honeymoon on. We went from VA to MA and back. Round trip was like 1500 miles in a 6 day period. Like anything else there are mods for comfort and their are mods for performance.

If you haven't ridden before take an MSF class they are cheap and get you a discount on your insurance

and in some states like here in NJ the MSF class is free, money from each registration

renewal goes towards the education program.

Latest posts