My ST!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Ortiz

Reaction score
I'm more of a browser around here, and I figured I'd try & post up a pic of my ST. My grandma handed it down to me this past summer. I'm really happy & proud of it, I'm 17 & it's my first truck:banana: She's an 02 2wd and just turned 210,000 miles. This is the truck I started learnin to drive on at around 11 years old and now it's my DD. Shocks & timing chains are in the plans for this spring! So far I've added an Alpine HU, a plastic Home Depot type toolbox like the one in the projects, and I've tinted the front windows to match. And yes, I know the dash kit is upside down...it just sat too low for me. I need to get another one that looks cleaner, without the cubby so I can paint it to match or something...the black drives me crazy!

7c8e9f84f6a7ce20677d72f450dea7fe.jpg

5afd7f16e0787c1370440a2b8dccf965.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Josh ! Wow, 210K, and your '02 looks showroom clean. Fantastic.

Really a great site here, as you have "browsed", and seen. Welcome bro.

Nice ST, Welcome to the site, OHH and thats the BEST color !!!! Ford even knows because the Paint code is "ST" !!!! :smile0011::smile0011:

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably much nicer than most of us had for a 1st vehicle.

Its definitely nicer than my first truck, but I had a lot of learning to do about the ins and outs of vehicle ownership and maintenance. Now I treat the trac like a queen.

Welcome to the family. Keep on Trac'n

My grandma gave me a 1970 Chevy BelAir with a blown Powerglide transmission. Four doors, bench seats, and a 350 2 barrel under the hood. Manual drum brakes! Talk about a sweet ride! :smile0010:

Traded it to my dad, who put three transmissions in it before the engine broke it's crank!

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Yeah, I'm really for thankful for what I have & where I'm at in my life right now. People always ask me "Why don't you get a job & buy your own vehicle?"...I need to get a job, but I'm really trying to get my GPA up from a rough 2 first years of HS, and I'm also trying to focus on spending quality time with my family. Expect to see me on here more often now, I hopefully plan to keep on Trac'n for quite a while.

Latest posts