National Meet Count down !!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Not too much to update everyone with, BUT figured a nice count down would be a cool idea !!!

25 days !!!!!! and counting !!!!

Todd Z

Talk about rubbing it in my face. :(

I was planning to go until the date was set on my father's 70th birthday.

I guess it is OK, however, because I used my "traveling" money to buy a waverunner, trailer, and lift. I guess it all works out in the end. ;)

Ok,

Already Registered.

Just got off the phone with the Inn, and Room is booked. they said about half the rooms that were booked out have been taken.. still about 25 left.....

Now.. just have to get there.

Todd, and everyone else leaving on Wed. Morning. Let me know where the Meeting place will be... I know Todd said one of the rest stops on the Turnpike

Lets get this going...

Rich,

Which is good. I am communicating with a certain GPS manufacturer about sponsorship. The higher, the better. I'll keep in contact.

BTW, one sponsor no longer sponsors. Folks would make fake events, thus stealing items. :angry:

I'm coming from North East Ohio...taking my time too. Nice long drive with the wife. I'm hoping I'll fall in line with a few other Tracs...but with the frequency at which I put coffee into my body, and the frequency at which I must let it out I doubt I'd be able to say when I'd be near what rest stop.