NATIONAL MEET--SIGN UP NOW!!!! Please

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
Come on people...Everyone here was so excited about it and now we only have 10 Tracs signed up...I am super excited especially since this is most likely the last one. Sign up and now and join then fun

Thanks Steve !!!!

Yeah, we have a lot of people waiting for what ever reasons...... This will be the last national meet at the plant and the last one i probably will organize....

I would love to see a West coast meet next year or another national meet some where else that i will help organize......

Thanks to those that are coming and those that registered !!!!

Todd Z

I had hoped to make this one, but I'll be at a music festival in N. Michigan that I help organize... Can't really get away. Maybe next year...:cry:

Here I am in my Unofficial 2010 National Sport Trac Meet T-Shirt, truck shined waiting for July 14th to head to Louisville and I may still be standing in my driveway that day!

Please sign up to make this event a reality!

You will have at least 10 members and their significant others really Pi****-OFF if this doesn't happen!

You will all have to watch your back every time you see another Sport Trac on the road - wondering "Was that one of the members I let down in 2010?"

All of you deserve a weekend of sun, fun, and fellowship and I swear you will get your moneys worth!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts