NBA Playoffs...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorgie Hidalgo

Reaction score
The west is ridiculous. Seeding means nothing this year. I would like Hornets to make it to the Finals but i doubt itll happen. I say Lakers vs. Spurs for West, and for East Celtics vs. Pistons....playoffs are gonna be amazing. im not even gonna decide on a Finals champ because it can go either way

Living near Boston it is nice to see the Celtics with an actual chance again. It has been soooo long.

Makes the spring interesting.

Even when the T-Wolves were decent for a few years, no one around this area (Minnesota) cared about pro basketball. Far too boring and redundant, particularly when there's hockey available. And now, with the T-Wolves performing like they are, the apathy is reaching epic levels.

whats this basketball thing you are talking about.... All I know is that the NHL playoffs are going on... does anything else really matter

and yes......I AM CANADIAN

I am Calling Suns over the Spurs! For the Western Conf Finals I am saying Lakers vs Hornets. (Lakers pulling the win!!!)

Big D: If the players REALLY Looked like that then I might just watch Hockey!

MVP:

[Broken External Image]:

They should have to rename basketball as it does not resemble the sport I grew up loving and playing.

Can someone (other than Duncan) hit a 15 footer? And he kisses it off the glass.

JT#14

since my nj nets didn't even make it :angry:

i will think boston vs. spurs are a good bet. or pistons vs. spurs

when i return from vacation cruise i will start watching.

Go Cleveland.

I hope all the teams take the searies in the least number of games. Lets get this basketball season over with.

Tom

I live near Pittsburgh, which does not have an NBA team. Therefore I do not care.

Our hockey team is doing well though.

Latest posts