NC Sport Tracs going to KY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Hummel

Reaction score
Just wondering how many NC Tracs are going and when you are leaving....was thinking of our own little convoy up....might be cool

Be headed out no later than 8am Thursday. Will probably be earlier. We are early risers and I know we will probably leave just as soon as we get ready.

Wasn't some one looking for help from a NC member going to KY ????

Todd Z

I was looking to see if I could find someone who would be able to transport a table saw from clayton, nc to the meet and then from the meet to somewhere either in or close to new england.

I think it's about 3 hours from Madison, I already checked and I know it's too far. Greyhound will ship it for about $70 so I think I'll just have it shipped like that.

Thanks for the offer.

dang, kelly, i wish i could go convoy with you. but im in greenville working now. we are working ten hour days seven days a week. but when this job is over im coming back to shelby to get my new motorcycle. im gonna paint it to match the trac i believe. wish i could come to the meet and bring both the bike and the trac but ill probably be working.