Need a 2001, job 2, 4.0 engine- 2wd

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
In Georgia. Know of anything please let me know. 2,600.00 is what I've been quoted for the labor, tow, engine, ,etc..I thought that was crazy. He said 1,500 was the engine alone! I've seen them cheaper online but after you add in labor and shipping I'm out of luck.. Any ideas?

I need the passenger side front door pocket only. It just snaps into holes in the plastic panel. It is easy to pop in, but nearly impossible to remove without breaking the pins on the door pocket. I would be interested in obtaining that bottom chunk of door panel only so I could carefully carve around the pins myself.

The piece could be shipped to zip 58765, ND for under $10

Griff, maybe you can get in touch with nyblock.com (new york block exchange). I bought a transmission from them back in 2007 for my 2001 ST and that tranny is still going strong with over 249,000 miles on my ST. The tranny went out at 116,000 and now I have well over double that mileage on the "new" one that came from a 2002 Ford Ranger. The tranny arrived on a pallet, secured and very clean. It had 15,000 K on it at that time. But they also sell engines too. I never priced an engine, but if you give them a call they probably could help you and pretty much at a better price. Hope this will help you.

Latest posts