need misc parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just bought 03 FEST - need miscellaneous parts. Where can I find:

Little rubber end caps for bed extender (the pieces that rest against the truck bed).

The plastic moulding piece on the floor of the back seat passenger door frame where you step into the cab (includes the hole where the seat belt goes through and has tread stripes).

A junk yard or the Dealer only.....

Give Walls Ford in MA (A good friend of mine) He may even become a site sponsor, (978) 685-4323 Ask for Eric in parts, Tell him your from this site, and ask him if they carry it....

Todd Z

Thanks guys. I called my local Ford dealer: those little rubber caps are $8.40 each!! I think I'll adapt some furniture floor protector caps to fit. The other part (it's called a scuff plate) is $50.83. Not sure I'll find too many FEST parts in a junk yard so I think I'll do without for a while. Just in case, if anyone knows of a grey-colored, rear passenger-side "scuff plate" for less, please let me know. Thanks again for the replies.

Gerry, the number I gave you is to a dealer that gives us discounts....

Todd Z

I just checked my guy...

$6.30 each and they are packed single !!!!

Todd Z

Thanks - even at $6.30 it's a little much for little rubber caps. BTW the other part was not a scuff plate but an interior "rear quarter trim" ford has it for about $60. Nasty prices for these little plastic parts! Now that I've narrowed down to the part # (13228B) I'll give your guy a call about this piece and see what he has. Thanks again for your help.