need some help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:(i know it a slim chance here but....

i just a 2001 sport trac and the color that ugly teal green , and it needs so much

paint job,anything cool, truck cover, floor matts ,

so untill i can save some cash and the crazy prego wife lets me im sluming it, lookine for leftovers free stuff anything. i want to make my new baby look great once more.

so anyone close to detroit/ohio wanna help lmk

Honestly with a post like that, I don't think you'll get any help...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is some free stuff I think you could use.

Free English Lessons

http://www.englishlearner.com/tests/test.html

Free Spell Check

http://www.spellcheck.net/

Enjoy!

wow, NDSportTrac did you really have to go there?

that was kinda ahole move pal.

i just a beater sport trac was was looking for help.

so im happy you took 2 min. out of your day to be a dick.

If a person asks a question, many of us will do whatever it takes to help. If a question is too vague, sometimes, we cannot. I said nothing negative to anyone in this thread, but I chose not to post, due to the negativity in the first and subsequent posts.

You only get out what you put in. This is true in all of life, not just this site.

that fine..in another post i offerd up my ford a-plan for free i have 4 a year never use them.

i paid 4 grand for a 2001 trac with nothing in it. i mean nothing no radio, bed cover ,

i offered up something i was just trying to see if anyone had junk leftover.

but hey..hes right sorry i cant type or spell your a real tuff guy pointing that out.

but look i still have 4 a-plans a year if you need them let me know. free..

Dennis, if you post a list of the things you need, perhaps some of us have some parts lying around or maybe some ideas that would help.

so untill i can save some cash and the crazy prego wife lets me im sluming it, lookine for leftovers free stuff anything. i want to make my new baby look great once more.

Maybe you are concentrating on the wrong "new baby".

And calling your wife "the crazy prego" won't you anywhere. But I digress... It is not my situation to judge. Good luck finding "stuff" for your ST. At least it will help keep your "crazy prego wife" and future "new baby" safe.

How about posting some pics in your library?

Teal can be dressed up or down to look better than "Ugly".

Teal and Pink Miami Vice Trac might be interesting?:)

This has been one of the best car specific sites I've found.

Everyone "has" been pretty nice to communicate with.

Let's try to keep it that way. Just my opinion.

Sounds like he's young and just starting out, got a new to him ST and a little family member on the way. *I don't want offend you Dennis* or anyone else.

I think Dennis just is looking for some help. Sounds like he has a very basic ST and need lots to make it some what nicer and enjoyable for his wife and growning family.

So he's asking if anyone has any thing still usable and decent that is just sitting around that you are willing to part with. He's short on cash due to the baby coming.

I hope someone can help you out Dennis. Congrats on the coming child!

OH, the color of your trac is a nice color it's called Island blue *if it's the color I'm thinking of8

the ST doesn't come in that color anymore and there aren't too many of those out there. Be proud you have an ST in that color! :)

Post your list as Dingo suggested there are some real nice folks on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some women do get a little crazy when they are pregnant and some don't. I am guilty of bad spelling and grammar too, although I try to go through spell check if I am not in a hurry, but that doesn't catch everything. If I had anything extra I'd offer it to you. I bet you got the ST Fever, wanting to add to your ST, just don't have the money. You got the right idea, family comes first before the ST. Don't let a few keep you from coming to this site. It is a great site for ST owners. One suggestion, before you post something read it out loud as if you are the person that needs to answer and see if it makes sense. I try to do this, but not always. Good luck Dennis and stay with us.