need to find a rear bumper 2001 st

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie frenzel

Reaction score
I got rear ended and i need a rear bumper. I cant seem to find any online. is there any place that might have one? or is there an aftermarket tubular style or anything?

755e6ba36cbb5336af45e7708920df4b.jpg
:fire:

Call Torrie @ FastPartsNetwork (Site Sponsor)

<<<------

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, judging by those pictures you need more then just a rear bumper. Your bed is probably cracked and broke, they're fiberglass and the right side is shifted forward.

Based on the fact that the bed is no longer square to the cab, I would bet your frame is tweaked...

If this is an insurable event, I would get it to a repair shop and let them figure it all out.

If you can't find a bumper you can also check out www.car-parts.com.

Yeah I am waiting on the insurance money as we speak. This happend over a month ago. Its been sitting since but my layer told me today I can go ahead and get it drivable while we wait for the check. So I just wanted to get the bumper back together for now. And car-parts.com there isnt any near me. $5500 in damages by the way. I am unsure personally why the bed is not square anymore. But I am thinking it has to do with the right shock over extended and the shaft is sitting on top of the shock now. I was sitting waiting for on coming traffic so i could turn left and some insurance salesman in his company nissan altima hit me going 45+ mph. toltalled out the nissan lol

You have more then $5,500 in damage. I work on cars and my neighbor does frame and body repair (over 45 years now) and that truck has serious damage that someone is not telling you about. I'd take it to a body shop that does framework and have them inspect it. Gotta look out for a fellow ST'er and let them know when they get swindled.

The bed is adjustable. There are four bolts on the bed which you can loosen up and shift the bed over to correct adjustment. I recommend taking it to several body shops.

Latest posts