NEEDED ITEMS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Reese

Reaction score
New drivers side back door inside handle opener- as mine seems like someone pulled to hard and broke its internals.

New bed light plastic cover- since my friend thought it would be funny to leave it on over night and it melted.

New cruise control buttons- since after I went in for the recall mine suddenly cracked off their mounts while I was using them and the on/off buttons lights were burned out and the others flickered at times.

X-Charger for 01 ST w/tuner- I know explorer express sells them but I need a used one or something b/c I can't afford it.

Basically any performance parts that will help my ST have better fuel economy and be more of a BA. :cool:

Try looking in the projects link here and do the air intake silencer removal. I did it to mine. It gives a little more oomph and helps the mileage.

If you want my stock 3rd brake light you can have it. I replaced mines with an aftermarket one and I have no use for it. Was thinking about smoking it..........but you can have it if you want. You would just have to pay for shipping cause I'm in HI.

I bet with some paint and slight change to the parts you could make that look oem...

Todd Z

lol no prob griff. I researched the hell outa getting a super charger.... I've talked numerous times to the gentleman that sells this and even a customer of his. It does work... but u need to buy a supercharger (the unit) and get a tune shop to dyno and custom tune it...

but it's was to much of a gamble for me at the price. However, someone else might be balls to the walls about hp and dive all over this...