New Adrenalin On Order

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad B

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
I can't hold it in any longer. I hope I don't jinx the deal, but I found a dealer that can still order a new Adrenalin. Got it in the system last Thurs. He says it's a done deal, and I hope it is. Apparently a lot of dealers can't order any new ones because of their allocation with Ford. I was told that this dealer was able to basically steal an allocation from another dealer with the help of a Ford rep. In any case, I'm supposed to be getting delivery in six weeks. I'm so hyped it hurts. Could it be possible that I'm getting one of the last Adrenalins to roll off the assembly line? How cool would that be!

BTW, my 2007 XLT V8 4x4 will be in Swap and Sell as soon as I get some good pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats Brad.. I know you are excited & ready to make some modifications. They are a little slow & sluggish stock. What color did you get? Black or Red?

Thanks. I ordered a red V8 AWD, everything except a moonroof. I just don't feel the need(sorry guys on the moonroof post), and I can keep the overhead console. The whole family voted black. I really wanted a white one, and looked for some time for used with no luck.

Cool... I LOVE my blue one !!!!!

Let us know when you get it !!

Todd Z

Todd, I looked at your blue one. Great color, really accents. Black is in a class by itself, but I like the lighter colors because they let the black accents and the fender vents stand out. And the red ones go faster.....just ask the police!

Gavin, I was told by two local dealers that it was not possible at all. I believe mine was ordered on the 12th. I haven't heard anything to the contrary, so I assume it went through, but I know it was close. Like I said before, I think it's an allocation thing.

hey hey hey Brad B - LOL the red ones DO go faster but so far I have not been stopped and we do travel from Phily to Florida twice a year. We seem to have made record time since I got the '08 STA. :bwahaha:

enjoy the new toys

Latest posts