New bed style

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B M

Reaction score
Hey all,

The new ST adrenalin has really been catchin my eye, I have a dealer in Tampa sending me pics of a black one and the red seems to be growing on me. Still trying to locate a visual on the silver. One question for all those with the new body style and bed. Those little bins in the bed, has anyone had any trouble with them breaking or bending and/or flexing under load? Over the years I have had some pretty different and heavy loads in there, and just wonder about these things. Thanks in advance!!!

Can get a rubber bed mat to help you out with the protection of them..

Todd Z

B - go to the ford website and look for the check dealer inventory. Pick the suv/sport trac and it will let you put in your zip code and it will give you the dealers in your area and show the tracs they have. You may find the silver one in your area.

LOL...yes, if they catch on something, say a homemade bed divider, they will snap off. They really don't have a hinge. It is basically a pliable strip of plastic holding it on.

Latest posts