New Decals Offered From Our Site Sponsor Vinyl Imagination...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Simon from Vinyl Imagination has now put up on his site the Hood Accent Stripes and the Rocker Panel Stripes. He also still has all the other decals he has offered for the Sport Trac.

They look really good and come in an array of colors and custom text is available.

Thank you and Keep On Tracn'!!!!!!

The Admins.

Paul H, Todd Z and George C

COOL,

I may have to replace mine, the originals are starting to fade badly....

Todd Z

i see the site sponsor must have liked my logos and rocker stripes. :huh:

oh well, guess ill have to come up with something else to be different;)

Awesome now I just need to decide what color sceme to go with for a Silver 04.

Im thinking just black with the cut out letters.

Clay,

I can say the same about you..... LOL....:lol::p

Had my rockers for almost 4 years now, and my hood stripes for 5 years.....;);)

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have to replace mine, the originals are starting to fade badly

Mine also. My hood decal is around 4 years old, my side stripes are over 6 years old. They are all fading. What's the best way to remove the old ones?

Tom,

most of the time they just peal off.... IF not a hair dryer works wounders...

Todd Z

Clay,

I can say the same about you..... LOL....

Had my rockers for almost 4 years now, and my hood stripes for 5 years.....

Todd Z

yeah i know i was mainly meaning the 4x4 logos, but they are so similar to stock ford ones i cant say much, but i did take the time to change it from saying off road to sport trac.xlt. i sent the design to him so of course i expected him to use it. but i made my rockers a little different from any ive seen, other than the ones i made. i looked at an gt 350 and made mine look more like those. but ive been considering doing something different with both,

I liked the looks of the ones Todd Z had on his ST at the meet. Just how hard are these to put on? Can just any dummy install them straight?

You guys must have better luck getting ahold of them than I do. I have called a total of 9 times and only get to talk to a machine. As of yet nobody has bothered to call me back. If anyone can help please do so. I need that billet fuel door decal. Thanks

Hi All,

Sorry, that you haven't had much participation from me in the forum of late, big happenings with me! I was rushed to the emergency room with kidney stones in March, problems with my wifes pregnancy (gestational diabetes), then the little guy was born on the 9th!!!

So to say the least things have been a little hectic!!

Jack, I do believe we are in the process of deciding whether you want Chrome or Brushed Aluminum Billet Gas Door Decals for you? Are you the same Jack? When you called I don't think you left a message? I apologize, but between installing in the field, and sometimes when the machines are running the phone doesn't get heard, but if you leave a message, we instantly get an email notification, and an SMS Text notification that someone called.

As the admins said at the beginning of the thread, we have added many new designs for the Sport Trac, also for Minis, if you have a Mini Take a look!!

Also, don't know if anyone is interested but we now do embroidery, for shirts, jackets etc.... This isn't on the website yet, but it will be!! The person to speak to about embroidery of you have any questions is Michele, she has been in the embroidery business most of her life! If you have a question she can answer it..... [email protected]

That's all for now,

Simon

Simon, Glad all the rough happenings are over with and Congrats to you both on the new little one! Did Michelle do the embroidery work on those (not seen on site) jackets we saw at the National Meet? If so, VERY NICE JOB! I really liked those jackets! (toddz hint hint hint) ha ha!! Seriously, the jackets were beautiful! Hope to see those on the site at some point for sale!

Latest posts