New Gymkhana

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
It's a big advertisement this time, but still a good watch. Even the speical appearance by the Epic Meal Time guys.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/btViXvIDsi0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/btViXvIDsi0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Take out the hoopla and info-mercial and you have your self a bad-ass drifting video.

I miss drifting out in Oregon, there's tracks here but their expensive, we just did it out on the mountain roads, back curvy hills and back roads out in Oregon, Washingto and Idaho.

:driving:

You can have that come from the tailpipe from using high test 107+ fuel and or just adding Nitrous Oxide to the mix.

We used to scare the hell out of people that would pull up too close to us in traffic by doing that.

:driving::driving:

When you drift you have to keep the revs up high to keep the tires turning. You pretty much almost but not always need to redline each gear to acheive this.

I love how most of these cars have speed shifters and not full throw shifters, it's cheating to me but I'm old fashioned.

:driving::driving:

Last edited by a moderator:
Friggin' awesome!!! All wheel drive and able to keep 'em spinning, sequential gearbox and amazing control. Thanks Jacob, that was cool. Bob :driving:

Very awesome. :supercool:

I thought Gymkhana 3 was some super skilled driving (regardless of the number of takes). I think 4 kicks it up a notch. It would be nice if they'd put half of that ~ 650hp in the production Fiesta. :grin:

Latest posts