New ink

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brant 1

Reaction score
Evening all,

Just thought I would share my newest tattoo with you all. Got it thursday afternoon.

[Broken External Image]:

Also, got a picture of some thick fog in the Fraser canyon that I thought was cool

[Broken External Image]:

Have a good night and a wonderful monday :(

Brant

I've never been one for a tatoo, but I've heard lately "skin peels" are in. :eek:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Jerry. Now that's one definitely slated for removal. As soon as he gets married and/or grows up.

3080d791746b971bd6437b9ae559a74b.jpg

The "Body Peels" is going a bit extream, plus the idea of infection is pretty high.

I've seen one of a complete torso, but is not fitting for this site for the younger age....so, I won't post it.

Some of the artwork is pretty kewl, but I could see where Bill's wife would really make out in trying to get it removed if the person didn't want it anymore.

f76a52c1732d26a566b778e6f025f896.jpg

This is what I've been getting done. I'm in about 13 hours on my arm total thus far. With at least 6 more to go lol. It was added to the CML TOW one.

Last edited by a moderator:
JK 11, thats pretty wicked, nice colors on it.

Bill, I figure get it now, and if I end up hating it in 30 years then hey, it can be removed.

The question is, if your wife is good at what she does will she still be practicing in 30 years?:D

Latest posts