New Member Intro (w/pics of ST)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big K

Reaction score
Hey everybody, my name is Nick. I'm a first time poster even though I've been ghosting this place since I got my Sport Trac in November. Anyway, I'm 21 and the proud owner of a 2005 Dark Blue Pearl wonder named, Taz. It's been a great truck so far, and I can't wait to get to play with it some more and make it even better.

Anyway, the pics...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

The last three were the first photos I took of it, but the others were recent. The only thing I've done so far is the clear corners. I do, however, have a lot in store for it. I don't plan on lifting it all crazy high like some folks, I don't like BIG trucks. I may lift it a couple inches and get some bigger tires on there though. That, or I may lower it a little to give it a more aggressive look. Either way, I'm currently eying some Mustang Bullit rims (anthracite) that I think would be a decent replacement over the stock rims, but that's a though in process. I'm also looking at swapping out the exhaust with some duals. I don't want to do anything too crazy, but I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos lately and it looks like the Flowmaster 50 HD single-in-dual-out muffler sounds good, so we'll see. I'm partial to Magnaflow because I've used their exhaust systems before and love the sound and quality, but I want what sounds the best for me. Anyway, I'm gonna cut this intro off here otherwise I'll just keep rambling on and on about something.

Check out my CarDomain page, link is in my sig.

Thanks,

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick:

Welcome to the Sport Trac site! That is one sharp ST. Very, very clean. You'll find all kinds of ideas on here......especially for Gen 1's.

I see why your photos are so nice! Great work for a not so amateur photographer!

Take care,

'07 ST:banana:

Nice pics of a nice rig, Nick. I took a couple of mine up at Pike's Peak but no where near the quality of yours. I wish I had gotten my camera sooner. Welcome to the site and good luck with future projects.

Nick, welcome to the best ST site and people on the planet.

Your Trac is beautiful. Lot's of invaluable info here, stay tuned.

welcome.

love the pics and the trac.

i llike that color alot.

its deff clean.

i think Reaper "Ray" has some mustang bullets that he wanted to trade even for OEM wheels.

you should look into that

Re: Arturo G,

I sort of want to keep these rims at the moment as backups, and also to put on during the winter months as the roads can get pretty nasty here in Colorado, but I appreciate the info.

Re: Everyone else,

Thanks for the comments everybody! Like I said, I've been ghosting for a while, so I know there is a lot of stuff to learn from you all..

I appreciate the warm welcome!

i understand. cant wait to see what all you will be able to do to your trac.

im surprised that you dont have intense looking all terrain tires since you live in colorado

Gosh, a couple of those pictures look just like ones I took when I first bought my truck.

Your's is a littler nicer than mine, being an 03 with gray cladding and all.

I know what you mean about not going too big with the lift on ur truck, I haven't raised mine at all, despite plans for a TT/Shackle lift some time ago. That may still be in the cards, but since I can get my truck to have the wheel stance it has now without a lift, I'm in no rush.

(BTW: 1.25" Spacers up front, 1.5" spacers in the rear [tho, this pic is with 1.25" on rear] w/ 265/75/R16 tires)

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts