New Member / Intro

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings! I am new to the boards and posted a question the other day, but never introduced myself.

Name is Rusty... just bought a 2002 ST. Since I turned 16 I have went back and forth between a sports car and truck. Nissan 240, Chevy Blazer, Chevy Camaro, and now a ST! I have liked all of the vehicles I have owned, but I just now like my vehicle enough to join a user group - to hopefully learn some tricks of the trade, and hopefully to share my own knowledge, eventually.

On a more personal note - I live where they are made - Louisville, KY. Originally from a small town here in KY, but have lived in Louisville for about 7 years. Just moved back from Houston, TX - and I still work in the oil & gas industry.

Hope to meet yall in July...

Picture of the ride:

[Broken External Image]:

-Rusty

Hey buddy, make sure to register for the event. Go to the home page of this site and click on the nation ST meet at the top of the page. This way Todd Z. can make sure there is enough food and stuff for the pinic/ show-n-shine at the farm. Look forward to meeting you. BC

welcome man !!!!!!

Todd Z