New Member... What's Up Everybody (pics)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam, welcome to the fold! Some black headlights would look great on your Trac, like these...

[Broken External Image]:

Gary D. in CT

Very strict recon and lighting laws in Hawaii. Would love to paint my headlights and corners with VHT, or replace the amber corners with clear lenses.

Tinting, or any modification to stock lighting is illegal here. Unless the lenses are DOT approved, or have the FMVSS 108 stamp, they are prohibited by federal law.

The HPD tend to be anxious to stop cars for any reason, to check drivers license, registration, proof of insurance, or annual safety check.

Only lighting mod I could do legally, were the black tails, and the Recon third brake light, both DOT approved. Boo hoo.

:smile0001:

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Trac huh???

[Broken External Image]:

Welcome to the site...kind of surprised you haven't found us sooner :smile0017:

swshawaii, you just gotta know the right people... :smile0006:

Keola- (HawaiianST) Helps to have the City & County (Sitting & Counting) "badge", like your EMS. LOL

I do know Mufi personally. (Honolulu Mayor) The cops all tell me, "I've heard that before". ;(

Lol, that's pretty funny...it isn't our department that gets to do the sitting and counting though. Put in nearly 40 hrs. of forced OT last week, which included Christmas Eve. :smile0010:

Can't complain when the checks come in though :smile0006:

Gary,

nope.... The adren rims are just right.... :smile0006:

and black looks Great next to green !!!!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z

Latest posts