New ShadeBlade

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bentley

Reaction score
Just received my new GTS ShadeBlade thru Amazon yesterday and it took about 10 minutes to install. I bought it with my Amazon gift card money that I get thru Swagbucks. It was $50 and free Super Savings Shipping. So it actually didn't cost me a dime out of my pocket! Ordered on Monday and got yesterday! Now I'm saving for a new Westin Safari Bar.

I think it really looks great and now I can keep the vent open to let all the heat out during the day plus no rain problems.

d63a6c33f9ecd4c322ce67a1741f97a8.jpg

09639c9e1a48578af7ece4cb2c40bf56.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know if they make that for the GEN 2? I have 09 and haven't had any luck finding one. New to site!! any suggestions or advice would be great. thanks

Yes the GEN 1 fits the GEN2... i have one on my 2010.... They are great Love them !!! i have the ventvisor one..

Todd Z

See pics... EBAY ....I searched "Sport Trac Rear"

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

When I got mine off Amazon, the FIND PARST THAT FIT YOUR VECHICLE section said it would not fit mine either, but down below that in the SEE ALL VEHICLES THIS WILL FIT section, it listed it as fitting.

It's the GT Styling #57315

Mark

Mark, Thanks!!! TODD thanks to you as well. I like the looks of yours Todd, but almost a $35 differance with shipping...haven't made my mind up yet, just glad I have a couple options!