new tires on lifted trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh mcleod

Reaction score
i did the torsion twist and shackle lift, as well as the 3"body lift. she's riding on 285/75/16 bfg's. much thanks to myst member jerry for all his help! [Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

thats a nice lookin trac.

way to go.

but thats the first time ive seen the rear cab

spolier on the front. doesnt look too bad, but

it would be better if it were flush from end to end

that is not a rear cab spoiler, it is a windshield visor. trust me, you wouldnt want it to be flush, its supposed to have gaps to allow air flow through it, otherwise the dam thing will rip off at highway speed. lund makes these visors. i think it make the st look very sharp. im not fan of all the other "stick on crap" lund makes, ie hood scopes

Dude your ST looks SICK. I love the look of that lift!

And obviously I'm quite partial to your new tires, since I have the same ones (just smaller)!

thanks guys. notice i only dressed the tires on one side, also notice there is only one step bar lol. i was in a rush and havnt decided to put the step bar back on or leave them both on. when i get back to winnipeg from here in montrea:banana:l, im gonna detail it and use a better camera to take some pics.:banana::banana::banana:

its such a pain to get in the truck now because of its new found stature. i think im gonna put the other one back on.....:fire:my ol lady said i have to or else!

Nice, now you just need some bigger tires and some wheels that have an offset to make the tires stick out a bit. When I put my tires on new rims people didnt believe me that they were the same tires as I had before. Also, please dont put shiny goo on your tires, thank you. :smack:

those are bigger tires. Tires do stick out, i have wheel spacers installed, eventually i will get new rims. these are used tires, with out the "shinny goo", they look horible. you can tell how bad they look in one of my pics and that was right after i washed them :cheeky:

i saw your trac last week on saturday, it was parked in your back lane I'm guesing? looked like it still had the stock tires then.

Where did you get the PA body lift from and who put it in?

looks great. i did a double take when i saw it and wanted to drive by to see if it was still there later

I want to do the body lift...did you do it or have it done? How much did it cost to get it done if you did? I love the look of your ST, great job on it!!!!

Latest posts