new to this site

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this site. I just got my Trac about two months ago. So far a got a Truxcedo Lo-Pro, K&N drop-in Air Filter, and Just ordered 4 new LT 265/70/16Hankook Dynapro ATM r10. I'm a huge Notre Dame Fighting Irish fan (one of the reasons i got the harvest gold color), and I had custom 8x8 fight irish decals made up for where the 4x4 decal would usally go. What do you guys think about that? Has anybody had any luck with the Hankooks? Let me Know. Thanks

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome:,,to the best site. Nice trac.

FYI, re-upload your pics and use the pic resizer..

Dlete these pictures from your library, then select the picture, but before you download it look for a little box at the bottom. This is for resizing your photo's. I've found 20% or maybe 30% are the best, then click on the download button and whalla! Your pictures will now fit on a single page and you have saved about half of your allotted storage space. We all went through this. Its a learning curve thing. But I digress, :welcome: to our community, you'll find help, answers and just a bit of fun here and there. Bob :eek:nline: :supercool:

Good choice of color (see my library :grin: )

The Hankook DynaPro AS tires in a 245/75R16 10 ply came on my new '08 E250. They ran, and ran smooth, for 68K miles and still had tread when I replaced them with "better" Goodyear POS SR/A tires. I think you'll be very happy with the Hankooks!

nice trac and welcome to the site.

I purchased my 265/70s Hankook Dynapro ATMs back in july.

so far so good. one of the best tire ive bought. amazing grip in rain, snow, mudd. i really like the tread pattern the best. sidewall design is neat. youll have people at redlights checkin them out. they look real nice once they are on.

post some pics once you get them on:supercool:

i forgot to mention that with these tires you hardly notice the hydroplane jerk when driving over standing water.

i only used my 4X4 once when we got drenched with all that snow about 5-8 inches. they handled real great.

i am way too over confident with these tires. i do 60 while everyone else does 40 in severe heavy rainfall. i did 40 when others were doing 20 in that heavy snow we got.

ive had them on for 15k and my tread wear is at 6/32''

how much were your tires?

i paid 516 for all four from Discount Tire with free shipping.

check this out

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm paying 619 OTD from a local dealer. I got a great deal for the LT265/70/16. Thanks for all the help and feedback on the tire. I was nervous to going with these tires because I wanted the BFG's All-Terrain but they are so expensive. The more I research the Hankook's the more I feel better about them.

I'm paying 619 OTD from a local dealer. I got a great deal for the LT265/70/16. Thanks for all the help and feedback on the tire. I was nervous to going with these tires because I wanted the BFG's All-Terrain but they are so expensive. The more I research the Hankook's the more I feel better about them.

Latest posts