NEW/USED SPORT TRAC ITEMS FOR SALE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mylimyles

Reaction score

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR SALE FROM A 2002 Sport Trac: Everything worked perfectly befor the insurance company totaled the TRAC. Whatever pics I can find I will post them, please bare with me, Thanks.

Kenwood 617 KVT DVD head unit (7 inch touch screen, detachable face, remote control), brain and Sirus Radio Tuner

(No Connection Wires or siruis antenna) $300

SCT TUNER: unlocked; BAMACHIPS also offer free lifetime tunes (please contact them for info on the life time tunes)

1 x BamaChips Custom X-calibrator Sport Trac 4.0

Model Year 2002

Make and Model Sport Trac

Engine 4.0

Transmission Automatic

4 Digit Calibration Code JXV3

FULL Tire Size IE: 255/50 R17 275/45R20

Axle Code or Gear Ratio 3.73

Mod List MA intake, transmission shift kit, cat-back Exhaust

First Program 1 87 Performance

Premium Fuel Octane 93

Second Program 2 89 Torque

Third Program 3 93 Performance

$300

(2) Brand New front turn signals used one week $30 (SOLD)

(1) Used clear turn signal (passenger side) $15

(2) Used OEM Taillights $60

(1) Set of used after market white gauges with blue & green color with (4) different settings for each color (new inverter needed, I can provide the name of the company the gauges were purchased these were replaced for reverse gauges) $20

(4) used tires 225/35/20 (all have good tread) (2) of them are Nexen N3000, (1) is Sunny SN3800 (like new less than 300 miles on it ) & the other is Winmax BCT (THESE ARE OFF THE BIMMER I REPLACED THE TRAC WITH) $300 for all four. (Local sale only no shipping) Pics In Library.

I PREFER NOT TO SHIP, BUT WILL DO SO IF NECESSARY.

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS [email protected]

I AM LOCATED IN 33025 or AREA CODE (954)

Last edited by a moderator:
The MA intake was a Mac Cold Air Intake and when I had my tranny rebuilt I had them install a shift kit. If you are interested you have the Xcal programmed for your specific upgrades. BAMACHIPS has lifetime tunes, you can check with them to see if they will honor that on an item not purchased from them. I do know that once you purchase tunes from them they will rewrite tunes for you at no cost.

Latest posts