New website active

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torrie McPhail

Reaction score
Check it out, if there are any items we need to add to the catalog let me know and I will work on it.

Take care,

Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner

Fast Parts Network

Unleashed Tuning

Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator

EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner

HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sweet, People have been asking about this !!!

Glad your still supporting the site we thank you !!!!!

Todd Z

I now have like new a set or factory running boards for a gen2. Not a scratch on them. asking $500.00 for the set. Thanks Ken (205)886-8118 or (205)886-8115.:worthless:

Eddie, I tried it in both FireFox and Chrome and it worked for me. Unfortunately, it doesn't take you to an actual catalog. You have to fill out a request form and wait for a reply.

If you do not know the description or part number you should be able to find those at fordparts.com. Even there it takes a little effort to find what you want. I found the easiest way to search was by Model. It wouldn't recognize my VIN for some reason. Anyway, I was looking for the part number of the silver trim piece on the bottom of a Gen 2 running board. After several minutes of running into dead-ends I finally found it under the Body category and Frame sub-category.

Why would one complete a form and then wait for a response when there are many sources of part numbers and prices readily available?

Torrie, what HP and TQ % increases did the 87 & 91 Tow tune and the 91 Performance tune I got from you for my 4.6 STA give? I forgot to ask, and may as well have the answer here.

The Tow Tune is a good all around drivability improvement. MPG is up 1-2 as well.

Latest posts