NFL 2009

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorgie Hidalgo

Reaction score
so the time has come....the season is here. How did everyones teams do today? The Fins are my team they lost they played terrible but the Chargers play tomorrow i really cant wait for their season to start

With 11 seconds remaining, a tipped, deflected, reception was a "gift" to the Broncos to beat the Bengals, for the win. The longest game winning play from scrimmage, in the final minute of the game, in NFL history. UNBELIEVABLE, is spot on !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!! Brees lit it up for all the fantasy owners. Most passing TD's on opening day since 1954. Mike Bell did a great job rushing in Thomas' place. I'm not getting my hopes up because they did play the Lions, but they looked good and spread the ball around. Week 2 they're in Philly which will be a better test. They also play the Pats on a Monday night. Wonder what the over/under is for that game.

"Da Pack", may be back! Rodgers and Co. looked real good AFTER the first half.

Think it is honorable keeping Lambeau Field, whom it was dedicated to, rather than "Land O' Lakes" Stadium, etc.

Hope the corporate "re-naming" trend of major sport venues will decline over time.

Ever heard a NASCAR driver give a "victory" speech? Thanks to the Pepsi, Goodyear, Angel Soft, Target, Sunoco, Monte Carlo/Impala Hendrick Chevrolet, for the opportunity... HUH?

Another subject. How about "Tiger", winning by eight today. I think the guy likes to win. ;)

re: NFL 2009 by SFCEdMember ,9/13/2009 20:36 ET

Panthers fan here. It's going to be a long painful season

re: NFL 2009 by ClayMember ,9/13/2009 20:48 ET

bye bye Delhomme.... please

Yeah, I'm from Charlotte and I can't even call myself a Panthers fan ............. who are the Panthers:(:(

How 'bout them Cowboys!!

a little displaced here in MN, but have always been a fan, never liked the Viqueens at all. I like to see the Packers win too (unless they play the cowboys) since they rival the vikings.

T.O. who? 353 yards and 3 TD, who needs 81. Spread the ball around and let Marion the Barbarian close the game out!

I'm currently leading a large mob of pissed off Redskins Fans towards DC to put the Skins headcoach, quaterback, and front office on trial for the crimes they have committed to the Burgundy and Gold Faithful. We are sick of defeat. Sick of wasted draft picks and money. Not sure who your team is but if your a skins fan feel free to light a torch and grab a pitch fork. To DC I go!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Latest posts