NFL football

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake Clark

Reaction score
Alright, i'm tired of reading about gas prices, hurricane news, etc. How do you think your team is going to be this year? Myself, i'm a cowboys fan, i think this will be a good, but learning year. I think Julius Jones is going to have a stellar year, especially now with a beefed up offensive line and a quarterback who knows how to get the job done. The defense is young but the rookies, especially demarcus ware is looking awesome. They also added some veterans that will help, but with the change to the 3-4 i think their will be some confusion but also some explosiveness. I think at least this year they will be 8 -8 and break even, i'm not predicting the super bowl but i think it will be much better than last season. So how's your team going to be?

p.s. i don't mean to sound unsympathetic to the current tragedy in N.O. and other parts but i just think a thread to get our minds off of all this bad news will be good for the forum. Now i'm off to watch the boys. GO COWBOYS!:D

The Steelers will basically dominate the entire NFL if we can get a running back who doesnt get hurt. Other than that, as long as Big Ben doesnt mess up too bad, we should be ok.

Not a sick joke at all. I was just playing on the intent of of this thread to get off of the New Orleans topic. Since they just happen to have a team there I brought them up. Lighten up!

My bad, Dougboy. I was being sarcastic, but I tend to forget that others cant really see it on the computer.

GccST I agree with your opinion of the Steelers. After watching the 1st quarter of tonights game, our Steelers are in need of some headbanging and get their crap together.

GccST, Here, Here! I agree, of course they are only running the basic plays to get rythem but to only throw for 25 or so yards is bad and to go year after year with the crappy corners is rediculus!!

No he's not to bad. It's about time they started using him though. Well, here's to a new season and may we all be blessed by NOT seeing NE in the superbowl AGAIN!!;)

Well, now that my Reds season is almost over, I turn to my Cowboys. I think their division is a bit weaker with the Terrell Owens theatrics, and that will kill the Eagles at some point this year.

Our Boys look better on defense and will prove a tough force for most teams if healthy. There are some key injuries on the team already, that always seems to kill us. In terms of offense, Price would be a great find, but our offensive line will have its work cut out against them protecting Bledsoe. If they can protect, and Jones can run, we may put up some impressive numbers.

NOW, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts