No '07 for now...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S Kalama

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick "Aloha" to the group. FYI, I won't be getting my '07 as soon as I thought as I cancelled the order...I initially ordered it in July!! My guess is that it probably arrived sooner than that and the dealer sold it to someone that wanted the same options that is not on an X plan for more $$. Trying to get back my $500 deposit. I just can't see them messing up that bad on an order. I might wait for an '08 (from another dealer) or get an FJ Cruiser, but I think I want the bed for my surfboard and wet/sandy beach stuff etc.

On a happier note, I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to check in more often. Hope your new year is going well so far!

Take Care,

Kalama

That stinks,

Stay well

Todd Z

Kalama- you sound way to calm about this. I would have been totally pissed if the dealer did that to me. Good Luck!!

I hope to see you cruisin the streets in your existing ST. Im more than likely going down there in about a week to watch the pro bowl.

Screw'em!

I say go to another dealer.

I like the 07 Trac over the FJ, but I have not driven either vehicles... the FJ's interior feels very cheap, but the ST's is alright.

Good luck!:D

Kalama, I'd give another dealer a shot. The '07 is real nice, I'm very happy with it. :D

Plus how am I going to survive the rest of '07 without any new pics of you and your ST adventures?!?! :(

I had to do the same thing. You should not have a problem getting the deposit back. They gave me mine back no questions asked. Good luck.

PS, I got an FJ Cruiser. Love it. Would have an 07 ST had I not been run around by the ordering system (dealer, Ford, whoever).

Oi! No Sport Trac for you means no pics for us... ...if only the dealer new... :(

Sorry to here you are having such bad luck getting a new trac.

I showed my wife some of Kalama's pics in her library of her truck, etc. Now she is mad at me.

Guess she just doesn't appreciate SportTracs like I do...

I showed my wife some of Kalama's pics in her library of her truck, etc. Now she is mad at me.

Guess she just doesn't appreciate SportTracs like I do...

There was a Sport Trac in those pictures? :rolleyes: