No Tranny? No Problem!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry Matthews

Reaction score
So I drove my Trac down to Ford yesterday afternoon to have the transmission replaced. When I parked it Thursday night, I HAD 1st & 2nd gears... But yesterday I barely had that! In fact, I only made it 1/2 way to the dealership, and I only live a couple miles away! So I had to have it towed in the last mile and a half to Ford. When I got there, I had decided that I'd had enough of the Trac... so I traded it in on these beauties!! I had to throw in my mom's Suburban, but I think it was a steal! :cool: I bought one for running around in on the weekdays, and one for racing on the weekends!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I got to sit inside the blue/orange 'Gulf Racing' GT... My head hits the roof... DAMN.

Maybe I just need to lay lower in the seat.

The Trac should be finished tomorrow.

It's been a tough week...

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are nice. One of the dealers near me had two i checked out when looking at an '07 ST.

Bill...the old one needed them being only 40" high...but the new ones are a bit higher and don't need it. besides, strip the interior and put in racing seats and you've got plenty of room.

Trav,

The seats are racing seats, WITH A/C built into them... Keeps your butt cool! :)

About the only thing I see to 'strip' out of it would be the giant subwoofer located next to your head!