NY Long Island meet interest ???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
ANY one interested in late september or OCT ???

We would pick a rain date and do it on a Saturday....

WE could make it a DYNO day too !!!!!

LET ME KNOW !!!!

Todd Z

I am interested in doing a meet depend on the day, which most are open as I am boring (aside from the 12th of September) I'm still pissed I missed the one 2 summers ago, so nows my chance to attend one.

CHRIS

Count me in!! Can't wait to see you all again, and a dyno run is a sure bet. Dying to see what it does. Any Saturday or Sunday is fine. Bob ;)

the Dyno here is only 2wd.... Sorry gen 2 guys......

IT was looking like SEP 5th may be good or later in the month...

I also have to see if the park is available and there is nothing going on that day there either...

Todd Z

Sounds like fun...

The weekend of Sept. 5th no good for me...Labor Day weekend + Sophia's 1st Birthday

Later in the month will be better....

Will be good to see everyone...

SP

So is later in the month the better time or even OCT then ??

Todd Z

A later time in September would work...

Also the park idea would be cool to. I would attend the dyno day but would have to decide whether to run the truck.

Also there are other alternatives to the park. The Holtsville Ecology Center is a really cool place. Big animal reserve park with black bears, bald eagles, mountain lions just to name a few things there to see.

Also Southhaven Park is another cool place. They have row boat rentals and a big parking lot, along picnic tables and such.

Just a few ideas. I know the ecology center requires a permit to rent one of the pavilions. The permit is for over 25 people. Southhaven Park requires permits for only 30 of the 40 picnic lots. The 10 that do not are a first come first serve basis.

I know I am not around here a whole lot lately but, let me know if can help out a bit....

SP

Gary,
your welcome to come ( if your not in FL).

you can drive what ever you want there, just can not park it with the ST'S :lol:

Todd Z

You can count Cat and I in, we have a wedding to go to on the 26th of Sept. so if it falls on that day we can't go other then that we are open for any of the other weekends.

OK, IT looks like we have these dates to choose from...

SAT SEPT 12 Rain Date of SAT OCT 10 OR NO RAIN DATE

OR

SAT OCT 10 Rain Date of SAT OCT 17

OR

SAT OCT 17 Rain Date of SAT OCT 24

OR

SAT OCT 24 NO RAIN DATE

The park has other events that could interfear.... OCT is good because it is cooler and many people are not using the marina....

Let me know !!!

Todd Z

Got your email and answered... But honestly, DID you even look at my post...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts