Occupation

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Owner operator, cleanup, parts, service, complaint department, receptionist, book keeper,and gopher of a motorcycle, small engine repair shop.

Mark,

It was at Sacramento Intergallactic Airport. I was working the ramp parking planes and tossing bags for a private contractor working for American - Alaska/Horizon Air. It was during the Clinton/Gore administration. Al was in town for the day. We had the contract for Air Force Two for stairs/lav service. I got to hang out and watch the 'parade'... Quite impressive! First the transports fly in with the limos, then the show starts! I enjoyed watching all the secret service guys talking into their sleeves all day. Soon, the show's over, the big guy leaves, and the transports come back to pick up the limos. I enjoyed talking with the transport crews. And yes, we kinda had to 'sneak' taking this picture. I heard had it been Clinton, security would have been WAY tighter!

Advertising copywriter for about 12 years now. Work on ads, billboards, TV spots, radio, online and anything else that comes up.

I am the Client Services Manager for the IT department for Mohave County. I manage the DBA, GIS Coordinator, the programmers and office administration. Basically I do project managment and system administration. Great job because it is rarely the same and it's got great benefits. I'm also currently going ot school to finish my degree. I figure, in today's market, I need that very important peice of paper to backup 20 years of experience.

After being laid off from WorldCom the hubby did a short stint with the local cable company and spent almost a year at The Shack, now he does fiber optic location for several telecom companies. Boring job most days, but it is employment and in this economy who can complain. He puts lots and lots of miles on his truck, averaging about 4500/month. Much of that is off road through the desert.

If I had my way, the hubby wouldn't have to work at all. I would love for him to be able to stay home and take care of me while I bring home the bacon.

Latest posts