Off Topic - Broken overhead console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POJ Irving

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I don't know how many of us who have a wife or partner, who is willing to admit that she is directionally challenged but I do. Anyway I got an Overhead Console for my ST on eBay, sadly it was partly broken, so the seller replaced it with another.(no fuss) He said I could keep it so I decided to fix it when I had a moment to spare and installed it in my wife's wind star lx. Just a slight mod, but it worked great. She loves it, now she knows which direction she is going and what the outside temperature is. The only problem is the light circuit is broken and this is one feature she likes. (No nagging, thankfully, very greatful)

Does anyone have a broken console but the light circuit is still in tact and don't mind parting with it? If you do, I would be greatful. This would give me even more brownie points with the wife.:wub:

Thanks to everyone on the site for their valuable input, whether it is suggestions or projects. This is the best site ever. It is great being a member.

PJ.