Offroad meet and greet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Merry

Reaction score
Thought I would post here that we (www.explorerforum.com) are having a meet in Ouray, CO over labor day weekend. There are plenty of trails for all types of 4x4 vehicles. There are 3-4 of us that are taking an extra couple days and going to Moab, UT first Tues-Thurs and driving to Ouray thursday night. We will then hit some trails in COLORFUL Colorado until Sunday, and then head home.

Here is the thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, that sounds like fun. Will my ST be any good on any of the trails?

Maybe me and my brother will head up there. He always wanted to go to Ouray and Moab. Although he has an Xterra and I dont know if others will be cool about it.

I do not know the trail ratings in Colorado I know we are doing the Black Bear Pass which scares the $hit out of me from photos I have seen. But I know most of the guys that went last year had a TT and shackles lift 31-33" tires.

Moab will be more difficult as the few of us going are highly modified.

I see what you mean about Black Bear Pass

Ill think about it and talk to my bro. See if he is up to it.

I just got back from Moab, it was for a bike trip but ended up going over my handle bars the first day and bruising my hand real bad. So, it ended up being a wheeling trip for me. I did the first half of fins and things and found out that they closed the road out to Gemini bridges, you have to walk 300 yards now. Would love to go again but we are so broke right now.

Latest posts