OH and PA members

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy me

Reaction score
re: Ohio get together! by GM,10/22/2008 07:58 ET

Tom, Matt, and others, If you would like to meet for a couple of hours at the Spillway this weekend, We could Possibly SAT or Sunday this weekend ( Oct 25 or 26)

I know it is short notice but, I have had alot going on and have had a friend in hospitol in Pittsburgh and getting ready to start my new job on Oct 27. I will be on roating shifts after the first week of training/orientation.

The Spillway in between Andover OH/Linesville, Pa you know, where the ducks walk on fish backs??? There is the Spillway Resteraunt and Bar not far away, They have GREAT wings if you like them, or also a full menu of other food or if you want to pack a lunch and bring it...maybe I can arrange for a bon fire here at the house and we could all eat here at the house by the fire?

Let me know if any of this is doable for any of you.

Just a nice get together and hang out for a couple of hrs and see the spillway before winter and the charges start.

Message was edited by GM on 10/23/2008 at 05:12 ET

re: Ohio get together! by GM,10/23/2008 10:55 ET

Sunday is good for Caymen and I, anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
We are looking at two places as a choice to eat after the Spillway visit.

The Spillway Resteraunt and Bar, Linesville Pa, or in Andover, Oh, the Covered Bridge Pizza.

Both serve pizza and beer and other stuff too. Again, if you want to come just post it or email,

We were thinking the bon fire would be funBUT this area for the next 4 days is to have scattered showers.

If you are going to come please post so there is no chance of missing you at the Spillway...and remember bring your old bread to feed the ducks and fish. Fish and Game has not started the charge for that.

aww bummer KP, you live so close too! Well there will be another time I'm sure.

Be safe in H-town. Thats where I was born.

Steeler game on Sunday. Sorry.

You would take the Steelers over a Mini ST meet?

Come on!!! Get some bread to feed the fish. This is the last time you will be able to feed those fish with bread.

Tom

Weather for tomarrow varies, in Linesville, rain and snow flurries. Hartstown however, nothing until 3pm. Weather could be hit and miss thing. Dress warm, it will be chilly (breeze makes it worse)

I sent youi guys an email Tom about what time.

:D

We will be meeting up at the Spillway in Linesville, PA at 2 PM, if anyone would like to come.

Don't forget to bring old bread/crackers (no donuts ect)

Where the Ducks Walk on the Fish

Address: Linesville-Hartstown Rd., Linesville, PA

Admission: Free.

Down the road from this place is the Wildlife learning center, also free

it is open until 4pm

AND not far from the spillway to the north of it, is the Fish Hatchery and Learning center. Pretty interesting place as well, also free.

Visitor Hours

Daily, 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

If you like artisian water, Ford guy can take us to an Artisian water Well that runs constant and it is free to fill up as much of the water you want, bring jugs if you want to do this.

Its ok we will all get together hopefully in the summer.

new job and all so I won't be able to do anything for a little while. I have to get used to working again and the different shifts I will be on.