OK, VERY graphic death scene

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty???

Main Entry: 1pretty

Pronunciation: \ˈpri-t, ˈpər- also ˈpru̇-\

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): prettier; prettiest

Etymology: Middle English praty, prety, from Old English prttig tricky, from prtt trick; akin to Old Norse prettr trick

Date: before 12th century

1 a: artful, clever b: pat, apt

2 a: pleasing by delicacy or grace b: having conventionally accepted elements of beauty c: appearing or sounding pleasant or nice but lacking strength, force, manliness, purpose, or intensity <pretty words that make no sense Elizabeth B. Browning>

3 a: miserable, terrible <a pretty mess you've gotten us into> bchiefly Scottish : stout

4: moderately large : considerable <a very pretty profit> <cost a pretty penny>

5: easy to enjoy : pleasant usually used in negative constructions <reality is not so pretty Caleb Solomon>

Yeah, pretty!!! Pretty STUPID!!!!!!!!!!;)

U B Toast.

Looks like he actually meant to do it to me!

'07 ST:blink:

Looks like he actually meant to do it to me!

Yeah, he meant to do it, whether knowing what would happen or not, he meant to do it!

Trying to move to a higher savage level most likely!!!

he was taking the train because his toyota broke down.

very understanding that he was extremly upset and he decided to take it to the next level.

Last edited by a moderator:
he was taking the train because his toyota broke down.

Don't get Tom excited for nothing gary!!!

I think you meant Tata, but nonetheless, yeah, he made it to a higher level!!!

Stu Pidaso right Rodger???

Last edited by a moderator:
re: OK, VERY graphic death scene by Gary D. in CT '04',6/3/2009 19:53 ET

Cabrera, I think you mean 'Holy Smokes'!

No no no Mr. Gary, no holy smokes, I mean Holy Cow...(Indian Deity) soon to be meeting!

High Voltage, you don't even have to touch it to die. To me, it didn't look like he did touch it, but people really need HD camera phones.

The train wasn't moving--musta been run by Amtrak (booo)

So, were the other people reaching up trying to entice him down, get pulled up too, or goad him on??

I didn't know that you'd erupt in a huge ball of flame if you were to ride the lightning there. Seemed weird to me; I couldn't tell if he was really burnt afterwards, but he didn't look immolated.

HA! Some of the "pun thread" comments following the video are pretty good.

"the atmosphere at the train station was electric"

"What a bright spark"

His head was on fire!

Latest posts