OK, VERY graphic death scene

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the Indians do it (Man the main character of that movie was a wuss), but years back the Baltimore thing to do was for inner-city youth to ride on top of the overhead-powered electric Light Rail system, which resulted in more than a few Crispy Critters.

Why would you want to go up there anyhow?

Gavin, that was a really really really bad pun.:D Most of the puns on that site page sound like something Austin Powers would say.

Though I must say I've never seen anyone electrocuted from a HV powerline before.

Did he actually touch the wire? Either way, he was uber-screwed as he was standing on the best ground you could ask for; did he even have shoes on?

It looked to me like he was casually reaching for the wire, almost like he forgot it was active. (kind of like one would lean against the wall).

Watch very closely, his other hand is literally in his pocket as he gets zapped.

Either way, if he was threatening to kill himself before this happened, he got his "wish" and the attention he so badly wanted.

I'm still not sure if he touched the wire...I don't think he did, but if the voltage is high enough, he wouldn't have to.

The vid could do with some explaining as to what is going on in it.

If he was threatening to kill himself and was holding up the train...well then, I agree: problem solved.

Latest posts