Oklahoma duct tape tragedy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not that funny when you think about the tragedy that could take place.

I know of omeone who died about 2 months ago, after hitting a couch that fell out of the back of some idiots pick-up truck. His grandsone was in the car with him. The grandson lived, but he gets to keep the memory of watching his grandfather die right in front of him forever!

Whomever took those pictures should have immediately forwarded them to the police as evidence.

If they had a cell phone, they should have called the police and reported them.

That idiots car should have been impounded and they should have been charged under the highway traffic act with careless driving.

ST

Sorry for your friend's family members StoneyCreekST.

Lets just view these pics as funny things people do and note that "we would never do THAT"

the fact that people do stuff like this just strikes me funny and makes me think-- "what could they possibly have been thinking" :lol:

Obviously, this is an OSU enginnering student returning back for the Fall semester. Afterall, OU doesn't have an engineering program that would teach someone that type of skill. lol :lol: