OMG

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first, I thought what am I missing.

But, I scrolled down and figured it out.

I am pretty sure I would have went with a different name.

In Bonita Springs, FL there is a fishing supply place called "Master Bait and Tackle". I kid you not.

A friend of mine went skiing and took a picture in front of a package store called "Beaver Liquors."

The best I've seen in person is a Gastroenterology/Endoscopy office with a doctor named "Anil Ram" listed on their sign. I've got photo of it I'll upload later if I get a chance.

Another FL funny: FU KING Chinese restaurant in Lake City. :eek: :lol:

1c92384e638f68fefc46c9456605761a.jpg

I took that picture in an arby's it's a local restaruants work shirt.

There is an OLD drive in here in S.C. with the name Park and Blow.

At the beach... The Crab House,,, We Have CRABS!

And "Suck Bang Blow" is a biker bar in Myrtle Beach

:lol::lol:

I went to schoold with a Kid named Richard Head and his parents called him Dick for short.

A guy I worked with was named Anthony Bumb (pronounced Bum) He would sign his reports A Bumb. (A Bum)

Tom

I work with a guy named Richard Long. My wife works with a guy named Richard Bigger.

And, while this is in a totally different category, a cop my dad used to work with named all three of his sons after characters from Steven Segal movies. I can't remember all of their names, but I know one of them was named (first and middle names) Nikko Storm.

Years ago... an entry in the Melbourne, FL area phonebook:

Haywood, Jablome ..... ###-#### :cool:

I knew a guy that his name was Oman Igot Tu-go.

Nah... I just made that up.

But, I do know a guy named Jerry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts