One for Gary S

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerald Pierce

Reaction score
Gary, traded the 4runner in -- seat was to low for comfort on long trips and needed more "man room" for my 6'4" 250lb self.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

TRD 4x4, 5.7 SR5

The mod's have begun.

NICE !!!!!!

gotta love the 5.7 :cool:

gerald,

did the 4runner have the seat hight adjustment in the SR5 model?

my sport has it and i love the comfort & quality.

when are you getting an exhaust?

best of luck and i know it will be loved by everyone on this site ;)

SR5 did not have the seat height adjustment (manual seats) and I wouldn't have had the headroom if they went up anyhow. Got a kid that works at a hummer dealer (they also own a toyota dealer that is going to price the trd exhaust, if it is cheaper that the gibson, I will get it next week, otherwise, gonna order the gibson and put it on, along with chrome nerf bars.

Would have bought the f150 but couldn't find one I liked, so at least I thought about it for the sake of the folks on here. :D

let me know what exhaust you are going to do. i am looking at the trd or a magnaflow.

i bet that is one quick tundra :)

best of luck

796b354d34fd2a862a35ebd122e154eb.jpg

My buddy built this one. Pushing 500hp too.

Jerry G: Easily...Hop up on one of the rear tires, open a rear door and climb over the center console.

Duh!!!!!!!!!

I have a buddy that does that EVERY time he gets into his hi-jacked F-150.

:D

feel all the love for your new ride :eek::lol:

Of course. Everyone knows a website that has the mission to...

The mission of this web site is to promote information sharing and enjoyment of the Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Here, you'll find a wealth of information about the Sport Trac from owners, aftermarket suppliers, and automotive enthusiasts.

And it goes on to say...

Since this is an enthusiast site and is intended to promote enjoyment of the Sport Trac, we ask that everyone observe the following guidelines when participating in discussions on this web site:

We should all tell people to buy a Toyota and be happy when they do.

Tom

Um, I know its not one of the Big Three, but you can hardly say there was no money put into the US economy on it....

Development of the new Tundra was spearheaded by Toyota's U.S.-based facilities. Product planning began at TMS headquarters in Southern California. All engineering development was directed by the Toyota Technical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Styling, inside and out, was the work of Toyota's Calty Research and Design Centers in Newport Beach, California and Ann Arbor, Michigan. Finally, the new Tundra will be built at Toyota Motor Manufacturing in Princeton, Indiana and Toyota's new truck plant in San Antonio, Texas.

tom,

thanks for pointing that out to me. i was unaware of the "mission" :eek:

gavin,

do your homework before you comment

are you related to tom?

Last edited by a moderator:
Designed, Developed, and built in the US. And my (Suburban Chicago Based) company has parts on it. Plenty of support for the US and its workers.

Rocks

Cant you people be happy for a guy who just faced a tough decision on what truck to buy?

Looks like a great truck. I like the 4door model w/ the short box that JKII posted. The lift is a bit much, but i like the truck itself.

Congrats on the new purhcase! :banana:

I am happy for him, although I forgot to mention it... NICE TRUCK!!

While I absolutely love my ST, I have no shame in saying that I also love my Lexus/Toyota!:banana:

you guys don't understand.

the close minded uninformed on this site will tell you

if you don't buy a ford, you purchased a piece of crap.